Friday, June 26, 2009

How to order?

Items are sold on first-come-first-served basis.

Please email your order to Junejune888@gmail.com with the following details:

1. Code(s) :
2. Name :
3. Address :
4. Contact. no. :
5. Shipping Option : Poslaju / Registered Post
6. Payment Option : Maybank / Paypal
7. Special Instructions:

Once I have replied your email, please kindly make your payment via Maybank or Paypal within 3 working days. (ie. I will reserve the item for you for 3 working days.)

Once you have made your payment if via online transfer, please email me your proof of transaction details to Junejune888@gmail.com with the following information:

1. transaction date:

2. amount:

3. which bank and bank account (last 5 digits):

I will send out the item within 3 business days after I have received the payment. I will also email you the tracking number once shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails