Thursday, October 21, 2010

Expression series: I Love You Bracelet (BR020)





I'd fell in love with the I Love You in envelope charm when I was bead shopping. Paid a bom for it including shipping. Of course I have to buy other charms as well to gather enough weight for the expensive shipping charges. I can't part with this bracelet myself. I'd even asked my hubby to hold my little princess's fingers to write "I Love You" on a piece of paper and fold it into small pieces to put into the envelope casing including the "I Love You" message charm.

If any of you guys or gals out there would like to buy 1 of this bracelet, it can be made with pink pastel tear drop beads as well as pink heart swarovski crystal, just let me know for customization. However, if this charm is sold out, you might need to wait at least 2-3 weeks for me to reorder again, coz I have limited quantities.

This is another great way to express your love to your love one, wifey, future girl friend or a person you have been secretly admiring perhaps..... don't forget your mom too.

Price: RM50.00

Material: Czech Pressed Glass Beads in Frosted pastel blue AB, I Love You in Envelope antique silver charm (imported from USA), Heart Swarovski crystal, antique silver heart charm and also a Heart toggle clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails