Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My diary marker

My 2010 diary has been giving me inconveniences all the time coz it does not have a marker. I have to flip through many pages till I got to the right dates. Probably DHL removes it for cost down purposes.

So I created a book marker my self and attached both ends to the back of the book. It is stretchable and add colours to my diary. Now who says that we can't add colours or embellishments to our diary??



















Materials: Polymer clay flower beads, various czech fire polished crystals, silver spacer beads, tibetan silver beads, and of coz a diary.

Do you wanna embellish your diary / beloved book? Contact me :)
However, you will need to punch 2 holes at the back cover of your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails