Saturday, June 5, 2010

Caring for your Gemstones

Do you know that the gemstone/s starts to collect energy, positive and negative energies, from the very first time you lay your hands on it/them?
Do you know that you need to clean your gemstones from time to time??

No, huh?

I have knew that the gemstones have energy long time ago, but have no slightest idea on how it works. Writing this now reminds me of the psychic will have a clear crystal ball in front of her to tell someone's fortune. Don't whether it is a real crystal or a cheapo tool to rip someone's wallet :p

I still remember 10 years ago, my then boyfriend bought me some huge gemstones nuggets bought from Lilian Too Feng Shui store. He was told to soak the nuggets in salt water for awhile, then clean the nuggets with clean running water upon reaching home. He also suggested to have the nuggets put under the sun for a day, from time to time, seemingly to cleanse the nuggets from negative energy, and soak up the positive energy from the sun.

Till now, I'm not sure whether it is true or not, there is no harm trying, until I search through the www just now. Stumble upon this "Cleansing and Clearing Gemstones and Crystals" article, and people does use gemstones as a healing tool!!! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails